Legal basics for startups
A series of three webinars by LetsLaw and Impulse4Women
Formalizing a business structure and founders agreement, applying for business licenses, understanding taxation, and accounting laws, adhering to labour laws, ensuring the protection of intellectual property, and complying with the GDPR are key issues for tech startups and social impact entrepreneurs.
To get you up to speed on the legal business essentials for your project we have invited our friends from LetsLaw who will share their expertise and legal advice. They have created a powerful series of 3 webinars packed with crucial legal information and do’s & don’ts to avoid painful and costly mistakes, especially during the early stages of your business.
SESSION 1. Tax implications for startups and entrepreneurs
April 20th, 5 PM CET – Rocio Lorenzo (Head of Tax at LetsLaw)
In this session, Rocio will provide general knowledge that every entrepreneur should know in the early stages of their project regarding tax matters. Specifically, this will include aspects related to:
- Personal income tax and IS
- Bonuses and tax deductions
- Remuneration of partners and/or administrators
The session is targeted at early-stage startup founders and entrepreneurs. The duration is 45 minutes.
Register HERE for Session 1 (Tax implications for startups and entrepreneurs)
All sessions will be in Spanish.
Stay tuned for the upcoming sessions:
- SESSION 2: The legal ABC on how to set up a startup
- May 17th, 6 PM CET – Carlos Vivar (Head of Corporate Tax at LetsLaw)
- SESSION 3: IT law, intellectual property rights and GDPR for startups
- June 21st, 1 PM CET – Ana Tévar (IP / IT Lawyer at LetsLaw)
Don’t miss out and bring your questions!